Thursday, February 28, 2013

Scioto Valley Coffee Shop, Circleville Ohio

For years, I have driven past this place, wondering what was inside. Finally, today, I decided to venture in and take a gander. At first impression, its a quant coffee shop. Music in the back ground, ample space for serious studying (yes Circleville is a college town), and appropriate decor for a coffee shop. They have a variety of items on their menu, not just coffee. From the mere glance of their menu, they have some pretty delicious looking items including sandwiches, pastries, soups and more.

I, myself, got a chocolate muffin and a Scioto Valley Mocha (white chocolate, caramel and steamed (soy) milk). It was delicious, and surprising chocolatey (seeing as how white chocolate tastes NOTHING like real chocolate, to me anyway). The muffin was pretty large, but not worth the $2.75. I am not sure if it was homemade but I wouldn't have paid more than $2 for it. The coffee was delicious, slightly on the bitter side with vast over tones of flavor. If you love flavored coffee, this is the place for you. The prices are like Starbucks' but the quantities are smaller, so prepare. They are pricer than I would like, so I wouldn't make it an every day occurrence, but I do want to try more of their items. I am providing a link to their facebook page, so make sure to check it out and follow my blog.

Tootles.

http://www.facebook.com/sciotovalleycoffee 

No comments:

Post a Comment