Wednesday, November 14, 2012

London Coffee Peddler, London Ohio Update

I figured I would do an updated review on the London Coffee Peddler because of the seasonal menu. Mike puts out seasonal menus for beverages and, let me tell you, the chai menu is nothing short of amazing. I am very weary about chai at places because I have experienced people who had no idea what this beverage entails. Either watered down, overpowering, or just plain disgusting has always been my experience.

I ordered a caramel and vanilla chai to test out the new-ish menu. It was amazing. The spices were not overpowering, the caramel and vanilla were more than just subtle hints of flavor. It was the first chai I have actually liked that I didn't make myself. I am excited to try more of the seasonal beverages.

Now this places is not just amazing coffee and chai. Mike provides customers with soup of the day, sandwiches, oatmeals, cookies, muffins, danishes and a lot more. This is one place I HIGHLY recommend people trying. It is on high street next to Subway, across from O'Conner's. And yes, that was a plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment