Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Overload

As Thanksgiving comes to a screeching halt and the ever lingering drive to purchase more merchandise in the month of December than in the entire year becomes more apparent, everyone feels Christmas fast approaching. Though I have not been able to do many reviews, I am diligently searching for the "diamond in the rough". Unfortunately, my favorite coffee shop is temporarily closed pending relocation. Thus begins the quest for the "back up".

Although I am doing my best to stick with restaurants, mainly non-commercially owned and operated, I am eagerly waiting the major highlight of these cold months: Old Fashioned Christmas. I have heard it has changed since my last visit, but am looking forward to it nonetheless. I will be reviewing the different spectacles throughout the night and hopefully will post pictures of the event. If it is a disappointment, you will hear about it. It is promised to have food provided by the shops, activities and horses pulling some kind of apparatus.

Anticipating being bundled up and doused in hot cocoa, this girl is excited to relive the night for my readers. (however few and far between you might be) More reviews are to come as the remainder of the year treads onward. I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving.

Mini Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment