Friday, August 10, 2012

Bagel Street Deli, Athens Ohio

This is a quaint little place. It looks more like a hole in the wall place, but the food is actually extraordinary. They have bagel sandwiches ranging from extremely carnivorous to tofu and vegetarian. They also have breakfast sandwiches, which I haven't tried yet but will soon. The names for their sandwiches are humerus. I got "Kim's Kraving" that is turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese and mayo. I like to start off with something I know when I am going somewhere new, unless their specialties look scrumptious. They food is pretty well priced and the sandwiches are well sized. They have a various assortment of chips as well. It is very college-est.

The decor is kinda punk rock-ish. Bar stools and tables line the walls. The only odd thing I find about this is that there is a sort of hallway you have to pass through to get to the counter. It seemed very weird when I first went there, but now its kinda unique. It does take a little while to get the food, but it is worth the wait.

I give it 4 stars.

Mini Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment