Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mullins Pizza, McArthur Ohio

WORST PLACE EVER!

Now let me fill in the rest. The hubby and I went here looking for some classy diner time. We heard it was pretty good and now that it is under new management, wanted to see if it was better. We were tired and lazy this day but we still should have walked out.

It too them 45 MINUTES to MICROWAVE my chicken Alfredo. I don't even remember what the hubs got, but you know what, this place is so bad I don't even care. The back of the house dicked around and got slammed when they had an order of 6 pizzas. They even said they wished they could take off everything that wasn't pizza in the menu because then it would be easier. IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS! We had people eat and leave in droves before they even realized we were there.

I know staying wasn't the smartest thing to do but we thought maybe its worth the wait. By the time I finished my barely lukewarm pasta, there was hair on the bottom of the bowl. When I brought this to their attention, they merely stated it must have been when they made it because they freeze their food. I was APPALLED to say the least! Then they REFUSED to take it off the bill! Just said "oh well".

I want my $22 back! They ripped us off and they don't even deserve to be open! An apology from the owner would be lovely, but seeing as how that will NEVER happen, I am advising every to never, ever, ever, ever go to Mullins Pizza. Save your money. Unless you feel like throwing it away then you are better off tossing it in the blender.

As for stars, I will dip down into the negatives for this one. In fact, I give this one 5 black holes.

Mini Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment