Thursday, July 26, 2012

Full Brooks Cafe, Nelsonville Ohio


This is perhaps my favorite cafe so far. It is a quaint little place on the corner of the square in Nelsonville and is owned by Miki Brooks (I believe that is her name). They serve fair trade coffee, teas, sandwiches, soup from time to time, pastries and have daily specials. 
Although a lot of the food and drinks here are quiet tasty, I do have a usual. Milky Way, blended on hot days, hot on cold days, with soy and no whip, a turkey sandwich on ciabatta with whatever veggies I feel like that day with pesto and mayo. This, I find, is the most delicious lunch ever. Though it does take a while sometimes for the food to be made, it is worth the wait. The staff are friendly and do a good job of making special orders and accommodating finicky customers.
Although the lack of dress code does irk me from time to time, I still come back to this place as a staple cafe whenever I want some small town atmosphere and delicious food. However, if you want to gather a large group of friends, be prepared to either be crowded or go outside, this place only seats about 12 inside. 
4.5 stars, always room for improvement.
Mini Chef

2 comments:

  1. i went to this place it was not as good. probably i think that becase im a better chef than u.

    maxi chef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has their different tastes, likes, and dislikes. It has nothing to do with being better or not.

    ReplyDelete