Thursday, July 26, 2012

Leghorns, Athens Ohio


This is one that the hubby and I differ on. He liked the flavor and quality of the food. But left still hungry.
This place feels like its trying to be a pizza shop version of Applebees. A little confusing, but it might work. The first, and only time we visited this place, I was grievously disappointed. The servers, all females from what I could see, was more interested in themselves and their facebook than actually doing their jobs. We never received any refills….. of water, which was ok because the amount of food they gave us would have been able to be washed down with a drought. The $6 sandwich was about as big as my hand, and  I’m 5’2”. For around the same price, you can get 5 onion rings or 4 cheese sticks. My sandwich, the chicken parm, was ok but the cheese made it taste like something was disturbingly off. The hubby’s chicken cordon bleu was sub par. The only thing delightful about this place were the creative names for the menu items. So, for a good laugh the the food, I would suggest this place. If you are hungry, go elsewhere.
I give this place one star. For the menu names. 
Mini Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment